Breast Augmentation in Beverly Hills California
Our plastic surgeons will assess you during your appointment and make recommendations for implant and incision location to achieve the best results. We use both saline and silicone implants for breast augmentation. To avoid discomfort, the surgery is normally performed as an outpatient under general anesthesia delivered by a physician anesthesiologist. Because a long-acting local anesthetic is used as part of the treatment, most patients experience very little pain afterward. About a week after surgery, most patients are able to return to work. Following surgery, there may be some bruising for a week or so, as well as swelling for a few weeks.
Breast augmentation is chosen by women for a variety of reasons.
- Some women wish for larger breasts.
- Others wish to restore the shape of their breasts, which is often lost during pregnancy.
- An implant is put beneath the breast tissue during the surgery.
- It’s sometimes positioned beneath the chest muscles.
- The shape of your current breast, the volume of breast tissue, and your general body size all influence the implant placement.
- Beneath the nipple, under the breast, or in the underarm, incisions are done in one of three sites.
- The incision position is determined by the present body and breast shape.
- To help cover the scar, we use our “Silent Scar” approach for the majority of our breast augmentations.
Our Breast Augmentation Information Center has a wealth of information regarding breast enlargement, including the most up-to-date information on silicone breast implants, which were recently authorized by the FDA.
We want you to be able to make an informed decision about your breast augmentation, therefore we tailor the process to your specific requirements.
To that end, here’s what you may expect during your Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery consultation:
- Our top plastic surgeons will assess you and provide recommendations about where the incision should be made.
- Depending on your anatomy, we insert implants either above or under the muscle.
- We’ll talk about our recommendations based on your body type.
- We use both saline and silicone implants for breast augmentation, and we’ll go over the benefits and drawbacks of each with you.
- We’ll go over the technique in great detail.
- It is an outpatient operation performed under general anesthesia delivered by a physician anesthesiologist to ensure your safety and comfort.
- Because we employ a long-acting local anesthetic as part of the treatment, most patients experience very little pain afterward.
- We’ll talk about your recovery.
- After surgery, most people return to work within a week.
- Following your surgery, you may experience mild bruising and swelling for a week or so.
The Rodeo Drive Couture Breast Augmentation™
One of the most prevalent plastic surgery operations is breast augmentation. It also has one of the best patient satisfaction scores of any hospital in the country.
The Rodeo Drive Couture Breast Augmentation™ can help you feel better about yourself and improve your quality of life. Dr. Lloyd Krieger created this strategy to provide his patients the most natural outcomes possible.
He worked with Rodeo Drive fashion designers to better understand natural breast shapes and how to dress them. Dr. Krieger tailors each treatment to your body type for the most natural outcomes.
Each technique is tailored by Dr. Krieger. He will prescribe the proper style, size, shape, and profile utilizing silicone, saline, or gummy bear implants after consulting with you. His method also results in LESS PAIN and FAST RECOVERY.