Lloyd M. Krieger, MD is the founder and medical director of Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery and an Assistant Clinical Professor at the UCLA Division of Plastic Surgery.
We are entirely focused on you. We do it in ten different ways:
1. We are solely dedicated to providing you with exceptional aesthetic plastic surgery.
2. We employ cutting-edge patient programs to help you get the most out of your treatment, improve your results, speed up your recovery, and reduce your suffering. These programs have been covered by news outlets all across the world.
3. Our magnificent workplace was designed and maintained to give you with Rodeo Drive-style comfort.
4. Our completely certified on-site surgery center is constructed and operated to the highest standards, ensuring your safety.
5. Our medical director is a brilliant plastic surgeon who graduated from some of the country’s best universities and residencies, ensuring that you are in excellent hands.
6. Our anesthesiologists are medical doctors, so you’ll be in the best possible hands.
7.Our employees are trained to anticipate your requirements and desires.
8. We use cutting-edge technology and equipment, as well as our own unique ways. If a new treatment or device provides value to your care, we will implement it.
9. Before, during, and after your treatment, you will meet with your Beverly Hills plastic surgeon. For any phase of the process, we do not hire “consultants” to substitute your doctor.
10. All of this is done at a reasonable cost. “Our Beverly Hills plastic surgeons may work on Rodeo Drive,” as we like to remark. They don’t shop there, which is fortunate for you!”
Our center attracts a lot of attention for all of these reasons. We’ve been featured on television, radio, and in newspapers and magazines on a regular basis. Our facility was recently chosen as a teaching affiliate for the University of Southern California’s medical students. Patients come from all over the world to see us.